Saturday 28 September 2013

Celebrating Active Nation Day Lazy Girl Style

See how your two favourite Lazy Girls spent their Active Nation Day!

Active Nation Day - Lazy Girl A Style

Exercising on holidays is always difficult, especially when visiting family. So I've been worrying about how I was going to participate in Lorna Jane's Active Nation Day while I'm away visiting my family for the weekend. 

My family had all been asking me about my super cute pink bracelet, so I decided to get them involved. My mum, the boyfriend and I went for an epic walk and logged the activity on Lorna Jane's app. It was fun spending time with the family whilst still getting in some exercise.


Next month my mum, sister and I are doing a squat challenge together. Active Nation Day has definitely inspired my family to stay active


So next time you visit family, pack a gym bag just in case!


Lazy Girl A xx


Active Nation Day - Lazy Girl F style

Well my active nation day wasn't as inspiring as I had planned. I went to bed last night with big plans to wake up, bound out of bed and do amazingly fit and healthy things all day. I even got my outfit ready before going to bed! 


My plans were rudely interrupted overnight by an inconvenient asthma attack so my Active Nation Day super plans needed to be scaled back a little bit. 

Determined to not fall back into my lazy ways and make excuses to not exercise I got up and put on my cute new Lorna Jane top and my brand new New Balance runners ($40 from DFO!) and pushed through. I decided just to go for a short easy walk as that was all my lungs would allow. 


It was such a beautiful day! It was great to be out in the sun, moving even though it was at a slower pace than I would have liked. I used my Lorna Jane app to track my progress and even earned a special Active nation Day badge for working out today! 


I made it through the walk and am feeling pretty proud of the fact that my usual excuses didn't work today. So, fellow Lazy Girls, don't make excuses, just get off the couch. It doesn't matter how active you are...just be active! 



Lazy Girl F xx






No comments:

Post a Comment