Wednesday 11 September 2013

Working Out @ Work -It Can Be Fun!

The best way to fit a workout in during the day is to...workout on your lunch break.

Yeah, I know what you are going to say.... I don't want to have to get changed at work, I don't have time, what if people see me in my workout gear? I've heard all of these excuses before because I said them all, just a few months ago, but I can tell you working out during the working day has so many benefits.

Here are my top 5 reasons for 'lazy girls' to workout at work.


1. It clears the brain fog you often get in the afternoon around 3pm. You honestly feel re-energised.

2. It's fun! We work out in a group and it makes exercise so much more enjoyable. We have even pooled our resources and have an amazing personal trainer come to us once a week. (I'm talking about you Danni Price!) It's so motivating working out together.

3. You don't have to look daggy in front of your work colleagues. What better justification to go out and drop some cash at Lorna Jane or Lululemon than being able to say 'I need good workout clothes to wear at work!' Trust me, I use this excuse all the time.

4. Showering at work is not actually that bad - the key is organisation!! If you're lucky like we are you will have a locker or somewhere you can stash your gear. I keep a whole set of makeup, toiletries, hair accessories at work so I don't have to take it back and forth between home and work (also a good excuse to buy more make up!)

5. You can legitimately come home and lounge on the couch in front of the TV and not feel guilty because you've already done your workout for the day! Winning!

Working out during your work day...who knew it could have so many benefits!

Who else works out @ work?

Lazy Girl F xx


No comments:

Post a Comment