Monday 7 October 2013

Boyfriend Baked Pears

This recipe is so easy that this Lazy Girl's boyfriend can even make it! Trying to get my cruelly naturally thin / super high metabolism boyfriend to understand that not everyone can eat whatever they want without putting on weight has been a challenge. He has been super supportive though, and decided that he would cook me a guilt free dessert from Crunch Time Cookbook by Michelle Bridges. 
I was worried that I wouldn't be getting dessert until midnight, but the boyfriend cooked them really quickly and said that it was really easy! We had a whole pear each (the boyfriend still struggles with portion size), however they are quite sweet and I would have been more than satisfied with just a half pear (107 calories). 


This recipe would be great for dinner parties as it is quite quick and you can make enough for all of your guests in one round in the oven in true lazy girls style! Or be even lazier like me and get the boyfriend or housemate to do it!

The boyfriend was quite pleased that they looked like the picture in the cook book :)

Lazy Girl A xx

No comments:

Post a Comment