Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Love Affair with the Webber Q

We have a new addition to our household and I am absolutely in-love! The boyfriend and I recently moved into a new apartment which has an incredible balcony so we decided to splash out and get some beautiful new outdoor furniture from Outdoor Living - including my new love - the Webber Q.



We have a Webber Q (Q220AU) which is a special model featuring a higher lid for roasting, built in thermometer, electronic ignition and side tables. We also purchased quite a few accessories including the stationary cart, long griddle, a trivet, gas bottle, cleaning brush and cover. Like I said, we went ALL out! It was totally worth it though!

It is so much better than a regular BBQ because the food doesn't get burnt to a crisp and tastes delicious! This is because with the Webber Q you must cook with the lid down meaning that it works more like an oven, but with that distinctive BBQ flavour. We are cooking everything on the webber Q including chicken skewers, sausages, grilled chicken, onion, eggs, roast vegetables, fish and roast lamb!



Because everything already tastes so good cooked on the Webber Q, I use less sauces and additional flavourings, which means less calories in my meal.

I am sure that my friends and family are sick of hearing me go on about it, but once you have a Webber Q - there is no going back!

Lazy Girl A xx

PS
Because we bought our Webber Q from our local Outdoor Living store, we get a 10% discount on any future Webber Q accessories, including gas bottles and gas refills. So if you are considering a Webber Q, it might be worth it to check out your local Outdoor Living store.












No comments:

Post a Comment